Monday, December 14, 2009

A Bit of Everything With Lots of Photos

Crawling everywhere and FAST I can stand. This was one of Savannah's very favorite toys
Overjoyed about baseball
Seth the slugger
Ok, sometimes I eat the bat
Savannah is thrilled with her Puppy Alive Sleeping Cutie
How sweet
Awww--is she ready for a real puppy?
I knew she would like it, but she LOVES it
All bundled up and ready to go
It came with mittens too
Love this girl
She is making Seth laugh by making funny faces
So happy when I am standing
I can rotate, play, and transfer
Big smiles for the camera
I love Mickey Mouse too
Can't stop laughing
She can sit and do art all day sometimes
Baby Mum Mums
These are SO good
One for me, two for me
I don't know what is in Baby Mum Mums, but Seth LOVES them!
Ok, I have given up (for now) on posting Disney photos on Blogger. There is something about them that they just won't post. Everything else will. I have put them on Facebook and I will keep trying with Blogger. So for now, here is an update with lots of pictures since we have been home.
It has snowed twice, so I would like to turn around and go right back to Florida. Seth is getting around by cruising, crawling and coasting faster than ever. He is getting into everything and anything. You can't take your eye off him for a second. He is cuter than ever. This is a fun age.
Savannah is wonderful and has matured a lot over the past month. She is really a big helper and getting more independent everyday. She is a great big sister. She is very excited with her new purple Dora snow jacket. She picked it out and was tickled pink (or purple).

1 comment:

  1. Yay, some new posts :) We've been waiting...hope that you all had a wonderful vacation, how could you not...Disney World afterall! Hope that you can make the Dosokai next spring/summer at Disneyland!

    Great pictures, Seth is sure growing fast and Savannah is such a cute big sister with her funny faces, you can see how much she loves her baby brother!

    ReplyDelete