Monday, December 28, 2009

A Little Bit of Disney

I have been having so much difficulty uploading the photos from Disney. We took the with our SLR camera and I think the files are just too large and it takes too long. So, I am finding my favorites and slowly but surely e-mailing them to myself in a reduced size for viewing. So they will be added little my little. Here are our pictures from Chef Mickey and the Princess Dinners. Both kids loved the characters and the fun! I would highly recommend Chef Mickey at the Contemporary Hotel and both the princess dinner at the castle and the one at Epcot. In awe of the charactes at Chef Mickey Laughing with her Tinkerbell ears
Mommy, Seth, Minnie, Savannah, Sheila
Me and the kiddos with Donald Duck
It's Pluto
We all love Pluto
Me and my best girl at Epcot
2 Princesses
Savannah and Belle
Savannah and Cinderell
Mickey Mouse as a Chef
A hug for Minnie Mouse
Talking to Mickey
Savannah and Ariel
Savannah and Snow White
A hug for Donald Duck
It's Goofy
Princess Dinner at Epcot in Norway
Seeing Mickey Up Close for the first time
Everyone needs a crying Mickey Mouse photo. However, he wasn't afraid. He wanted to come out of his high chair and see them up close.
Much happier
Seth LOVED the princesses
Another princess
In awe of the all the pretty princesses
I think Seth is in love

1 comment: