Monday, March 8, 2010

Picture Perfect...Well Maybe Not Perfect But It Will Do!

Waiting at the photo studio Sitting nicely at the photo studio waiting her turn
Too dark--the sun is shining in
These are the faces I get
Pretty in purple
Funny Face
Savannah's picture of a duck in water. I love it. She just sat down and picked up a crayon and drew it. I am impressed.
We had our professional pictures for age 1 and 4 to display on the "wall of fame" taken on Saturday. It is certainly a challenge since Savannah makes silly faces and has ants in her pants and Seth is 1 so you never know. All and all we got 54 shots before they were done and we got one nice one of them together a many of each child alone. Savannah's personality definitely comes through and Seth got mesmorized by the camera so he did not smile much. And Savannah was Savannah. A bundle of laughs and kept turning her head. But, she posed in a few and looks like an angel. Here is the link to the photos. The password is yuki and then click continue. You shouldn't have to sign in or anything.
After the photos we went out to eat and it was a disaster. The waitress spilled red wine all over our stuff and the manager did not even care. We will never go back there.
On Sunday Rich took Savannah for her final ski lesson of season. She did great and had a lot of fun. Seth and I went shopping at a great open air outdoor shopping village nearby and had a ball. Old Navy had great sales.
This is a busy week preparing for the kid's birthdays and getting ready to jet out in ONE week to Puerto Rico. Saying I can't wait is putting it mildly.

No comments:

Post a Comment