Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall Photos

 My sweet boy eating "feeesh" off the train
 Chuga, chuga, choo, choo
 He just climbed up on the step stool and gave Savannah a kiss
 Now that is what I call delicious
 Do you think he is having fun?
 Me Hardies!  Captain Feathersword
 Playing with Mommy in Wiggles World
 Through the tunnel he came...
 Driving the big red cars with Papa and Sheila
 On the swings with Mommy
 Big smile on Harold.  I love how the child we don't even know is looking back at her
 Sweet love
 Here comes the mean, lean, cycling machine
See you later.  I am out of here with Daddy to hit the trails

I have a lot more pictures but had trouble uploading, so this is it for now.  The leaves are changing and we are enjoying the season before Ol' Man Winter is upon us.  Lots of outside playing and leaves crunching.  We are having a great time.  We are preparing for our trip to DC for the marathon and seeing dear friends.  Then the next weekend we will head to Boston to see The Wiggles and celebrate Savannah's 4th Forever Family Day.  Time goes so fast.  Love my family.  Hope you are staying healthy and having a fun autumn!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like everyone had a great time at Six Flags and Pumpkintown! Cute pictures!

    I just started looking through your older posts. Wow! What a whirlwind from the time you got "the call" to meeting Seth for the first time! A beautiful family of four! Savannah and Seth were so little and just as adorable as ever. Time sure does fly, doesn't it? Loved looking at your posts of your time in Tokyo... brings back such great memories of our time there. Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun day at Six Flags - I bet they LOVED all of that Wiggles stuff, they're Wiggles fans afterall :) Great pictues!

    ReplyDelete