Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Seth's Welcoming

On Sunday (I have been tryng for 3 days to upload photos and Blogger has not been very cooperative, so don't mind the order, I am just glad they are here) we had Seth's Baby Welcoming and Naming. We had a ceremony at our congregation and Seth was named and welcomed and then we had a reception afterwards at a local restaurant called Tango, which is an Argentinian/Italian Bistro. It is so nice there and the food is all made there and delicious. We were surrounded by loved ones and it was a wonderful way to welcome and share our darling son. We love you Seth! Thanks for giving us a reason to celebrate everyday! Savannah and her friend Ari. Savannah and her friend Maggie playing magnet dolls, Thanks Auntie I!
My cousin Caryn holding Seth and her husband, Brian, looking on. Mommy and her favorite little guy
My aunt and uncle
Caryn and Brian
Savannah and Uncle Jeff
It's my party and I can sleep if I want to
Something fun with Suzanne
Baloon time with Sheila
Mommy and her best girl
Rochelle and Seth
Papa, Sheila and Seth
Rich's Relatives--Uncle Ted, Cousin Jon, Uncle Marty, Aunt Margaret
Our BFF's--Trish, Ben, Christopher, and Jim
Suzanne, Rochelle and Mike from where we used to live in NY
Our nieces with Grandpa and Grandma
Celebrating Seth
Papa and his family
Seth saying, "Hand over the wine" (it is actually grape juice)
A toast to Seth
Our precious children
I just adore this photo
Rich with some special words to his son
Aunt Jeanne reading to her nephew
Grandparents Prayer
Papa David with a special message for his grandson
Juliette's Reading
Caroline's Reading
Our reading to Seth
Mommy and Seth--you can see his cute outfit
Daddy and Seth
Daddy speaking to Seth
Seth loving his shoes
Sweet Boy
Honoring Seth
Mingling--my friend Lisa with Seth, my Dad, Rich's Uncle, Savannah
Savannah, my friend Sandi, her daughter, Heather
Savannah and her friend Kayleigh
Grandpa and Grandma Brody
Seth and my dear friend Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment