This has been a long and hard week with the time change. It is only an hour, but you would think we moved to California with the way it has wrecked havoc on our schedule. Before the time change I had Seth sleeping from 11:00 p.m. to 8:30 (sometimes even 9:00) a.m. It was heaven and pure bliss. Then back to standard time we go and he is up at 6:30 a.m. again. Why did a one hour change make him get up 2 hours earlier? We have a room darkening shade, so I don't know. It has been difficult to keep him up late too. His napped was also a little strange this week. On the flip side, Savannah was also getting up around 8:00-9:00 a.m. (2 hours earlier for her too) and then taking a TWO hour nap around 4:00 p.m. and staying up really late and then starting over again the next day. She has napped FOUR days in a row and this is from a girl who has napped may FOUR times in the 7 months that she has been 3. She has totally given up napping until this week. AHHHHH!!!!!
Seth is almost crawling. He rolls and military crawls to get where he wants to go and he is mighty good at it. He can get anywhere and get almost anything he wants. He is just starting to move his hands and knees simultaneously, so I think any day we will have a real crawler on our hands. Mobility comes with a price. We have a play zone set up for him. I don't know if he will stay in it though.
Not too much going on this weekend, but next weekend is Savannah's 3rd Forever Family Day. We are going to Lake George to the Great Escape Lodge to celebrate. They have an indoor water park, characters, and the whole Six Flags Theme. I can't wait.









No comments:
Post a Comment