These are out of order, since they are from my dad's camera. I tried for two days to upload birthday party photos and Blogger would not cooperate at all. I hope I can do it when I get home. But, for now we are in New Jersey for the weekend and I took some pictures of the kids on my dad's camera and found some cute ones that were never uploaded. So here they are.
Savannah got her hair cut today and we took quite a bit off. It was just looking straggly and stringy and was always falling in her face. I want a cute new do for the warmer months ahead. I love it. She looks older, but that is ok. She is so pretty. She also got her nails polished pink and silver glitter on them. She was really good and patient for both her haircut and her mini-mani. She is starting to love girly things like that. Seth got his haircut and looks so handsome, but it wasn't a dramatic change. Just out of his face and no longer down his neck. The photos are on Rich's iphone of the process.









Hi Carrie..
ReplyDeleteI am just now catching up on your blog.Wow..I love the pictures. You said you "blogged" of facebook and i ran right over...because I have not been here in a long while. I feel I have missed so much. I sure do miss everybody blogging and leaving comments like all of us use to. It seems so many of us have slowed down or quite because of facebook...and i really do miss keeping in touch with everybody through blogging. Let me go back to reading yours and catching up!
Happy Spring!
Hugs!
Savannah's haircut is super cute! She does look a little older, but still just as pretty as ever.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter Brody family - see you in a MONTH :) Yay!!!