Sunday, April 11, 2010

Yogurt Anyone?

Sharing Feeding
Helping
Even catching the drips
Saying MMMM
Definitely a little Mommy
Trying "by myself." It is so funny. Savannah will say to Seth, "Do you want to do it by myself?" She thinks by myself is something you do. She doesn't know by yourself yet.
Both eating "by myself" It was so cute, who cares about the mess. That is what a bath is for.
I could watch them interact forever
Messy but delicious
I know I still need to blog their birthdays and Puerto Rico, but this was so cute I couldn't resist posting it. Seth was in his high chair and was pointing to Savannah's yogurt and unprompted she got out of her chair went over by Seth and started sharing with him. She fed him like a little Mommy. It was so adorable and sweet. Their relationship has blossomed over the past year and they love each other so much and are so close. Nothing makes my heart happier.

1 comment:

  1. ♥ it - love the by myself too, that's super super sweet! Can't wait for next month!!!!!

    ReplyDelete