Savannah had this entire tea party set up and as soon as Seth got up she said, "It's all set up Seth. Sit down." And he did.
Mickey and Milk. I bought him this onesie whenwe went to Disney World in December 2009, thinking it would fit by the summer. It is still big. Excuse the drool.
I just woke up, have two spoons, and all I get is a dish of plastic fruit. He was told by Savannah he is too little for cookies.
The tea party before Seth woke up
Is this modeling or what? The baby feeding the baby.
Going for a walk with my baby and my diaper bag
This is such a funny picture. It looks like she is being bossy and Seth is pushing her away.
Just beautiful
Pondering...
Seth just woke up and she is talking about whatever show they are watching.
I need a cow with this boy
I can stand and drink my milk
Sisters and Brothers and some milk
We played and now it is time for a nice refreshing milk
One thing I love so much about children is their creativity. Savannah now sets up these elaborate games with dolls, bears, and tons of imagination. She has all kinds of parties. It is so cute. We usually start them when Seth is sleeping and then the wrecker comes.























Great pictures of the kids. Looks like they are having so much fun together. Too cute!
ReplyDeleteSO cute! I love the Seth feeding the baby one - but all of them are super cute. They play so well together!
ReplyDelete