Pretty Picking Pears
I have a pear
Peek a boo Seth. He did not understand to put his head through at first and just kept peeking around.
Look who is walking like a big boy.
My new favorite photo--so sweet
At the petting zoo
Love this tire swing horse
Ride em' Savannah
Walking around the farm
I don't want to wear my hat
Finding apples
Got a red and juicy one
Pull Seth, Pull
Got it
Reaching for more
Walking around the orchard
Over here. I found pears
Seth will no longer sit in a highchair. Trying the big boy booster at a restaurant. He did pretty well.
Walking around with Daddy without holding hands.
Loving the hay
This is fun
Wow! A window in the hay maze
Finding my way through the hay maze
He was so proud of himself making his way
That pumpkin is bigger than you
Who is that? It's not a scarecrow, is it? Is that Savannah? YES!
Cutuest pumpkin in the patch
In the Fall spirit we went to two local farms and went to a petting zoo, hay maze and then to the orchard to pick apples and pears. There were supposed to be pony rides and face painting, but I guess since it was opening day for the Fall Festival, they were not totally set up yet. We had lots of fun and the afternoon was enjoyed on a glorious September day.




































Very cool - and adorable apples of your eye :) Looks like a fun place, I'm with Seth that maze really looks cool, love the window.
ReplyDeleteThat is the time of year that I miss. The leaves starting to change -the crisp but not too cold air. I miss riding thru the orchard on my horse and picking the apples the he and I wanted to eat.
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of them in the wagon - very sweet..