Thursday, September 2, 2010

Summer in September

Seth playing with our new block-ball-balancing toy
Careful placement
Proud of her accomplishment of getting it to balance
Seth trying hard
Where's Seth--in the walker wagon with all the stuffed animals
Making a train out of the cases of water
Having fun
Total cuteness
Cookie Monster taking a break from playing.  Look at that mouth and he piled up all the cookies from the box.
So sweet
True love--she just kissed his head and said, "I love you."
Then I asked her to look at the camera and smile.  And she did.  Seth hugged her on his own.
Back to his cookie pile
Playing and eating

I can barely believe it is already September and Labor Day is upon us.  We are having a September heat wave and it has been in the 90's all week.  The kiddos are just so cute and love being together and playing together.  Seth is going to miss Savannah when she is at school, but hopefully if my nap transition to one a day goes well.  So far, not too successful, but I think it takes a couple of weeks.

Just some cute pictures of my darlings before we head out for Labor Day weekend and start the school routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment