Seth and I got to bond at Starbucks and then we went to CVS and got Savannah some new sand toys. I was hoping to go to Whole Foods, but Seth fell asleep, so I got to sit in the parking lot and read the manual for the Sienna, so now I know where everything is and how it works.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Happy Children and Left Over Weekend Photos
We are happy to report that Savannah had a fantastic time at My Gym Mini-Camp yesterday. She was there for 2 hours "by myself." She is familiar with the environment and the director, Amy (who she happens to love), so she felt very comfortable and it was a great first place to play and have fun without Mommy or Daddy. There were 6 children and 3 instructors, so there was plenty of supervision and attention. She told me she went in the ball pit, on the slide, and "hang" (on the rings I am guessing). She also reported that she had a snack of pretzels and juice. She also colored a picture that we have proudly hung on the fridge. I signed her up for 3 sessions, but now I will probably sign her up for more. She is ready for school emotionally and socially and academically, now if she would just go on the potty we would be all set. Now that I have backed off she is mentioning it more and saying she wants to do it and I just say, "Ok, you tell Mommy and we will go on the potty." That is the approach you need to take with Savannah. It has to be HER idea.
Seth loving the independence and stimulation of the exersaucer and he can more and more in it everyday.
So proud!
Wow! I made that turn!
Seth also loves anything that he can bat and grab with his hands. He has figured out how useful hands can be.
Lots of entertainment here.
Thanks Daddy for putting this back together (Savannah loved this exersaucer and it converts to a walker and Daddy made it an exersaucer again. Daddy is an expert at this exersaucer. He has put three of them together and now one back together--in Guatemala, at our house, at my dad's house and now back together at our house).
I couldn't be any happier!
I am happy too and laughing out loud.
I have the giggles!
Thinks it amusing that Fudgie just ate her food.
Some from Father's Day and the weekend that wouldn'd upload yesterday....
This was Daddy's gift from Savannah and Seth. We saw this advertised in Japan on infomercials and Rich said he would love it under his desk at work. So we found it and got it for him. The perfect gift for a fitness oriented Daddy.
Daddy trying out his gift.
Happy Father's Day from Seth
A bottle and presents from Savannah. He also got the Eat This, Not That book and Bold Gap Cologne.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Cracking up about the assembly/disassembly of the exersaucer - sounds like Dean with our stroller - bassinet, no sit up, bassinet, no sit up.....LOL - now I want him to put back on the bassinet so we can take some pictures - LOL! He's a pro too :) Gotta love our husbands .... LOVE all of the pictures from the weekend!
ReplyDeleteI didn't realize how behind I was on your blog. I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the photos. You can never have too many photos. I love all the pictures of Savannah and Seth together. You can tell they love each other. Seth is getting so big! He's going to be running around by the time we see him next (hopefully we'll see you before then). Beautiful kids... that's all I can say!
ReplyDelete