Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Me and My Sister!

Just a few cute pictures of our kids together! She was my sister first It was so cute to watch her interact with him like this
Look at Seth look at his big sister
Here's looking at you little bro
They were both laying together. I kind of missed it and got her getting up. She is not laying on his feet.
Our friend Lauren brought us these flowers and they are Savannah's favorite color--orange
Take time each day to stop and smell the flowers
Someone had a bit of an attitude today
She is eating orange pepper as a snack. Unusual for a toddler, but she picks it all the time.
Possibly the Statue of Liberty--not sure.
Oh heaven! He sleeps in a swing (this is the carseat swing, but we have another regular swing upstairs and he loves it).
Love that crooked smile/smirkWho me?
Maybe I will smile and maybe I won't
What kind of face is that?

3 comments:

  1. Looks like Savannah is a great big sister!! They are too cute together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN for the swing!! My oldest had colic and it was GREAT..of course in the early 90s we had wind-up swings!!! WHAT??!! INSANE!

    Savannah loves her baby brother that is for SURE!!!! CUTE As can be those two !!!

    Hugs,leslie
    p.S day 10 on Potty Traing ..im starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel!!!!! what worked with abby is BIG girl undies on and off for a few days and she is such a shy timid child she HATED having her undies messed...After a few days of that (yes my house was stinky and i needed a break) i put her in PUll ups!!! I think they just need to feel the wetness to really get IT!!!! I will keep you posted!!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the invite. I am so happy for you and your family!


    Andrea

    ReplyDelete