Feels like I have not blogged for awhile. Last week was super busy with Savannah starting school. New routines and adjustment. We had a great weekend starting off with our 2nd post placement appointment with our social worker for Seth. It was smooth and easy and we love our social worker, so it is always nice to see her. She has a great play room set up in the office since she has so many kids coming in and out and Savannah had so much fun playing and Seth was his charming self. On our way home we stopped for Starbucks and dinner. Then we went to the mall so Rich could get his haircut and we went to the Disney Store and I found Seth's Halloween costume. He is going to be Mickey Mouse and Savannah is going to be Minnie Mouse (she picked what they are). I was having difficulty finding Mickey in a small size. Glad they are all set since it will be here before we know it.
On Saturday I got to to go the salon and Rich took Savannah to My Gym. Then he took her for a bike ride and she fell asleep in the bike trailer. She only takes a nap about once a month nowadays. I guess the new schedule tuckered her out. When both kids got up from their nap we went to our friend's house for a Labor Day BBQ. We had a great time. It was nice to hang out with fun friends and just relax. They are very kid friendly (since they have two the same ages as ours) and I think Savannah could have lived in their playroom.
Rich also upgraded to the iPhone 3G S this weekend and I got his old iPhone. So now I am in the 2000's and have a smartphone. I will soon feel very connected to the world from wherever I am.
Yesterday Rich took Savannah out for a 10 mile run in the single running stroller. She watched DVD's, ate goldfish, and saw 4 horses and dogs. She had a fun and Rich got quite a workout in preparation for the Hartford Half and the Space Coast 1/2. When they got home and got ready, we went OUTLET SHOPPING. Super fun!
Seth is now rolling everywhere. You put him down in one place and you turn around and he is somewhere else. He is very happy with the accomplishment. Also, he has slept for 7-8 two nights in a row in his room and in his crib. I think the rolling is helping.
Savannah is doing awesome with potty training. She hardly had any accidents all weekend and she doesn't want to wear a pull up when we go out anymore. She only wants big girl pants. So proud of her!
Happy Labor Day! Rich has to work in the ER. We are looking forward to this upcoming Sunday when we are having Seth's Baby Welcoming.
Rich and Savannah headed out for a TEN mile run
And they are off









A lot sure has been going on at the Brody house :) Yay for getting an iphone, even if it is Rich's old one. You'll love it. We love ours! I can't believe how big seth looks with his new hair cut. Such a cutie pie! Can't wait to see the kids in their Halloween costumes.
ReplyDeleteWow - 10 miles? Oh My Goodness - go Rich! Seth looks so grown up with his new haircut....glad to hear that Savannah is doing so well with her potty training! Hope everything works out with school for her.
ReplyDeleteLove the idea of the Mickey and Minnie halloween costums! Logan wants to be Thomas the Train and Ava is going to be a Notre Dame cheerleader along with our niece. I can't wait to see Savannah and Seth in their outfits!
ReplyDelete