Savannah is truly a loving, sweet, gentle and kind big sister. She is taking on more and more of the nuturing role and wants to do more with Seth to play and take care of him. She turned 3 1/2 on September 17th and I already see more maturity. She is getting into the "groove" at school now. I had a conversation with her teacher and they are now taking her to the potty and she was dry and using the toilet at school this week. She is starting to blossom there, follow rules, listen and make friends. She is becoming more social and outgoing. She is exceling in her swimming class and starts dance this week. We are so proud of our big girl!
So beautiful
Reading to her little brother as he tries to bite the book.
I love to watch them interact together and it will only get better and better.
Just gorgeous!
Love that little grin
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









I love seeing the pics of the kids interacting! Savannah is such a wonderful big sister!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the last picture :) Such a good big sister Savannah is, and how could she not be, Seth is SO cute and sweet! Yay for Savannah!
ReplyDelete