Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Darling Dancer

Unfortunately, they canceled the only convenient time for us to take Savannah to dance, but we will go back...eventually. Here is our darling dancing daughter. She did love the one class she went to. I found tumbling for her that begins the end of October, so hopefully that will suffice for now.
I am researching different preschools for Savannah. I am just not comfortable with the one she is in, even though she likes it. If she did not like it, it would be a slam dunk decision. However, I am not happy with the communication or the program, but Savannah says she likes it and her teacher and wants to go. I really want her to go to a Co-op so I can be involved, but that is going to take a lot of time and I have another child, so I don't know if it is possible and I have to be realistic. It is hard because I want her to go to Montesorri in a town that is over a half an hour away and I know that is going to be difficult to get her there and back. So, I don't think that is possible at this time, even though it is the best place for her. So, I need to find the next best thing, whatever that may be. I guess somehow it will all work out. I just have to know what to do before I pay the next installment at her current school on November 15th, because if I pay and then pull her out, I am sure it won't be easy to get my money back. I visited a school today and was not impressed. The class was way too large and I did not care for the assistant teacher. The kids were sweet though and there was a good ratio of boys to girls (which we don't have now--there are only 2 girls in her class and she is one of them). We are visiting two more schools next week and I will see how I feel about those.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pink dance outfit! I've been trying to find a tumbling class up here for a while, with no luck! The Y won't take them until they are 3 yrs old.
    Good luck with Savannah and her school. I'll be thinking about you and hoping you find a good solution for her. We as parents only want whats best for our kids. If you gut says no then follow it.

    ReplyDelete