Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkin Patch and Early Dress Up

I have been trying to upload these pictures for days and Blogger was no allowing me too, so I had to go about it another way and here they are--in no order, but they are here. Hope you enjoy them anyway. We had a super fun filled fall day at the pumpkin patch on Sunday. It was a glorious day and we started with brunch and then went onto to face painting, playing, and the pumpkin patch. Savannah loved it and really understood this year. After that we went trick or treating at the mall and it is a good thing I tried on their costumes and discovered Savannah's shoes were too small. Nordstrom to the rescue. They looked so cute as Mickey and Minnie and then we went to PF Chang's for dinner. It was a wonderful day! Today is Savannah's storybook Halloween parade and party at school and then tomorrow we are going to My Gym Halloween Party and then trick or treating with our friends. I hope the weather cooperates for just a little while. Seth received his permanent resident card a few days ago and this afternoon we have our final post placement appointment with our social worker and we will get all the paperwork to go to court. Yeah! We can't wait to finalize Seth's adoption and have him become a US citizen.
Savannah playing with her brother at PF Chang's and he is loving it. Minnie Mouse before her new shoes
Mommy's Mickey Mouse
Love
and laughter
Walking through the corn maze
On the hayride
Ba Ba Savannah
Found my pumpkin
Getting my face painted
Kiddos on a bench the best we could do
Happy with her kitty face
Mommy and sweeties on the hayride.
Who is that top pumpkin?
Who is the cutest pumpkin of them all?
Way up high with Fall Folliage
Big boy in a high chair
Trying cider for the first time--she liked it.
Gorgeous view from brunch
Before brunch

1 comment:

  1. OMG I love the picture of you holding Seth up in his Mickey costume, he's SOOOOOOO adorable, the cutest Mickey Mouse I've ever seen! I showed Sakura her boyfriend and she was "talking" to him! Love Savannah too -she's a beautiful Minnie Mouse! The fall leaves are beautiful too...looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete