Monday, October 5, 2009

Trying to Catch Up

Here are just a few to catch up. I have tons more from Pumpkintown U.S.A with my aunt and from the last few weeks. Computer time is very limited. Between Savannah's preschool and Seth getting mobile and needing 100% of my attention and my mother's helper quiting without any notice, I get just about no time to blog or do anything on the computer for that matter. But, it is ok. I love my children and they are my first priority. We are having fun and I hope to have Savannah in a new preschool soon. I hope to find one more suited to her personality and to meet her needs a bit better.
Got to run but thanks for stopping by and I hope to upload a bunch more photos very soon. My happy, smiling, smart boy! Love this little one!
The three of us at Mohegan Sun. Thanks for taking this cute picture Daddy
Munching on frozen banana. His fav!
My mesh feeder with frozen banana makes me happy
Savannah with her new wheels
Big girl on her new balance beam. She is loving it.
Careful walking
She has great balance
Ta-da

No comments:

Post a Comment