Our beautiful princess Pinkalicious
Ta Da
Watching her show and half looking
Dancing like Pinkalicious
Gorgeous Girl
Pretty Pinkalicious
It was pouring rain and wind outside, but tried to get a quick photo outside
At school listening to a story for character day. Did not want to take a lot of photos and distract her.
Last Week, in Oak Grove Montessori tradition, it was Character Day. It child, if they chose to, was to dress up as their favorite storybook character and bring in the book and bring three clues as to who they were. Savannah chose to be Pinkalicious. I had a dress made for her and she made her crown and wand and brought a unicorn stuffed animal to be Goldilicious, Pinkalicious's pet. She looked adorable and I stayed for part of their presentation and parade. It was precious. She had a great time dressing up and being her favorite story book character for a day.
The next day Savannah had gymnastics and then her 5 year old well child check up. She is 42 lbs. and 42 inches. She is right in the 50th percentile for both. It is amazing how that tiny baby has caught up on the American charts. She is extremely healthy and growing at a normal rate. Last year she was 37 lbs and 39 inches. And at 3 was 31 lbs and 35 inches. So she is at the same steady pace. She is our awesome girl. She got the last of her vaccination boosters and now is all caught up until she is 11--no more shots (since she gets flu mist). She is very happy about that and that is a long time away. She was extremely dramatic and worked how brave she was for 2 days. 5 was way worse than 4, because at 4 she couldn't anticiapte anything because she did not remember from age 18 months and now she is totally aware and knows what is going on and has lots of language and expression. But, we all lived through it and will go on to be happy and healthy. We of course then went to Applebees (Savannah's favorite) and for ice cream. The sweetest things though were that when her doctor asked her who her best friend was she said, "Seth," and at the end when she got to pick two stickers, she pick one her and one for Seth and she gave Seth his as soon as we got home.
Savannah's dance recital is coming up in 2 weeks and she gets to wear make up. We went to Sephora to pick out her pink eyeshadow, blush and lipstick. She is very excited and loved the big deal they made over her there and how cute she is. The sales associate that helped us and put her make up on said this was the most fun she ever had at work. Unfortunately, I did not get any pictures since I was holding Seth who thought Sephora was way too interesting to stay in the stroller and thought it would be fun take out all the pallets if I put him down. She loved wearing make up and we went out to dinner she said, "How am I going to eat and drink and not mess up my pink lipstick." I told her that is why we bought it so we can reapply it and wear it again and again. Then after her bath she looked and the mirror and said, "My pink make up is all gone." Again I told her she can wear it another day since we bought it and it is suppose to wash off at the end of the day. I have a little diva on my hands.
Speaking of princesses, we were not into the Royal Wedding at all, but were watching some highlights and I told Savannah this a a real princess getting married. Her response was, "Is it Rapunzel?" She watched the bride enter and then declared, "No it isn't Rapunzel. Can I watch my show?" And that was the end of that.

















No comments:
Post a Comment