Thursday, May 12, 2011

Ready to Dance

 When she first came out to show me her ballet costume as a flower
 Pretty blooming flower
 Gorgeous girl showing off her ballet move
 Can you say Hip Hop MEOW!
Little kitty

I am not even going to go into the fiasco over the dance costumes and how upset all the moms are that these are not the original costumes that we paid for, but something happened with the costume company and the director had to scramble at the last minute.  It doesn't matter.  Little kids are cute no matter what and look adorable.  What matters is that they have fun.  So the theme of the dance recital is Alice and Wonderland and Savannah is a flower for her ballet portion and a cat for her Hip Hop portion.  She is very excited and I just hope she will put the costume on.  He dance instructors, who she loves, put them on at dance.  But when I showed them to Rich and brought them out she said, "Those are itchy."  So, if she won't put them on for me, I will have dress her at the recital backstage with her friends and hopefully the peer pressure will set in and she will put it on for just a little while to dance on stage.  

I am very excited for her first recital and Savannah loves dance, so it is the first of many I am sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment