I think Savannah may really have some talent in the field of dance. No matter what she absolutely loves it and a whole different side of her came out on stage. She loved performing and came off the stage and said, "That was fun!" I am so proud of her and the joy that filled my heart and tears in my eyes watching her is amazing. I never thought I would enjoy this so much, but I guess when you see your child so happy and doing something they worked so hard at your entire perspective changes. This video and pictures are from the dress rehearsal. We are not allowed to take video at the recital because they are selling DVD's and you can only take pictures without flash. So this is my little video and I love it.
Her recital was amazing. She danced with poise and confidence and I was so proud of her. She loves to dance and she did such a great job.











































Savannah SHINES :) What an awesome experience for all of you - and the comment about Seth was priceless! What beautiful children, inside and out! Love all of you!!! YAY Savannah!!!
ReplyDelete