Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mostly Pictures

Not a lot of computer time these days and we are still jet lagged and sleep deprived, but very, very, very happy. Here are some photos of our last days in Japan, travel day, and homecoming from Rich's iphone. Mommy, Me, and Tea (we went to a Japanese Tea House) Savannah enjoying Mango Juice at the tea house Mommy, Seth, and iced green tea
Yummy
Hi Baby
We went to a Babies R Us type store and Daddy watched Seth and Savannah while Mommy shopped--hence the upside down pacifier.
Now I am up
Savannah playing in the mega Japanese Baby Store.
Big helper pushing her brother in the shopping cart
Visa Day
Outside Starbucks--it was in an office building so the lobby was so nice to relax and enjoy
Awaiting something special...
First time in the Baby Buddy (like Bjorn). yeah! Mommy is hands free and Seth is happy. Best $6800 yen we ever spent. He still loves it and it is his favorite place to be.
In the coffee cafe in Narita Airport. Seth's carry on is bigger than him. Boy a baby needs a lot of stuff.
Would you like to travel with our children? This was before take off and she slept for 8 hours of the flight.
This was our other child during the flight
Another view of his first flight.
Her second time sleeping. First was a 2 hour nap than about 6 hours.
First time in his car seat
First bottle in NJ
Meeting Uncle Jeff
Meeting Auntie I
Trying out the tummy time mat
Baby Boy in the Bouncy Seat
First bottle from Papa
Hugs from Papa
Auntie I could be a professional on getting your baby to sleep. She is a sleep magnet for babies.
Sleeping soundly--maybe this car seat thing isn't such a bad thing
Being held by Grandma Rhoda and giving a big yawn
Back to sleep with Grandpa Marty
Savannah having some juice with Grandpa Marty
Savannah is very interested in the baby things
Jet lagged girl slept through dinner on Monday night
And she is off...
First bottle at home in CT
Settling in at home
He looks so little in the bouncy seat
Happy Boy

5 comments:

  1. Those smiles say it all!

    Yes, I would love to travel with your children! Isn't it great when they sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie,
    I love coming to visit and seeing new pictures!
    I know you are just lovin on your beautiful children.
    You look awesome with straight hair too!
    Love you..and keep the pictures coming!
    Don't forget to post pictures of Seth's room.
    Hope to see you soon on facebook!

    Love and Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy you are home, and we can't wait to meet your beautiful son!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last comment was from me- didn't realize it wouldn't have my name- Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome looking bouncer! CUTE...
    Savannah is a doll as usual...I just love seeing the pics of your family!

    He will grow quickly, Genesis is growing like a weed, I wish she would slow down!

    ReplyDelete