Here are some pictures from the I-Phone from the last few weekends. Some are from the apple farm and others are just "falling" around in September. Have a great weekend everyone!

Is that a Savannah scarecrow I see?

In the wagon and ready to go out to the orchard

By the apple tree

Take time to stop and smell the flowers

Any apples over here?

Mommy and Seth

We finished our horse drawn hayride and are off to pick some apples

At dinner after the apple orchard

Sliding fun in our backyard

Found a nice juicy red apple to pick

Ready to run with Daddy

In the hay maze. She loved it this year.

More apples to pick

Savannah and her friend Maggie who just celebrated her 4th birthday and we are going to her party today.
Looks like a fun time at the pumpkin patch! I can hardly wait for the one here to open and take my little pumpkin!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you all had a great time! Love all the photos!
ReplyDelete