Savannah and I visited the Co-op nursery school on Tuesday and we both loved it. Savannah did not want to leave and I loved the teachers and the environment. It is very much like Montesorri. It is child centered and play based. She would make 11 children in the class and it is evenly split between boys and girls. It is a 2 day a week program, which is what I really wanted. Now we have to make the decision if we want to switch her now, in the new year or just have her finish where she is and send her there next year. The Co-op is run by the parents and you have to do a lot of work for the school, but you also are very proactive and involved in your child's education.
Savannah swinging
She loves the "big girl" swing now
Whee!
Cute baby boy
Ready to drive
Playing at our friend's house with the best playroom
Savannah and Seth playing with Arianna
Arianna really liked Seth. Her baby brother is 2 months younger than Seth
Savannah likes to go on Daddy's treadmill and she says, "Go uphill" and "Faster.
Some light reading on the potty
At our friend's joint birthday party for their children. Maggie turned four and Sam 2. They are like us. Their children have close birthdays, just several years apart.
Our friend Stacy at Mohegan Sun with Seth. They matched!
Baby boy in the stroller at Mohegan Sun
Fast asleep--belly boy
Savannah and Noah playing when they were in visiting from TN. We miss them living in CT.
How sweet. Three children playing so nicely.
Loved hanging out with my friend Kim. Miss you!
Seth and Ellie playing together.
Warm day in CT in October
Just chillin' in Kim's mom's backyard
Now I am sliding
Food please! I am ready.
Is this the best art table or what? At the Learning Express in NJ. Seth just watching his big sister.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
From the Iphone--NJ and Such
I found cute photos from the last few weeks on the iPhone. There are some of Savannah playing, visiting with our friends, from TN, some photos of playdates and birthday parties and from NJ last weekend. Enjoy! We are in Boston now and Rich took Seth to the conference with him so Savannah and I could have a Mommy and Me day. It is just too difficult to have two young children in a hotel with no resources or extra hands and a toddler who screams and cries everytime Seth cries. I was ready to blow my head off after just two hours yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Love the pic of Savannah in her jeep. A friend just gave us theirs and Ava (and Logan) love it.
ReplyDeleteYou are right, Savannah and Ava are really starting to look like each other!
Glad you found a preschool you (and Savannah) like!