They have this great place by us where they make a town all out of pumpkins and give them names and themes. It is so cute. We went on a Tuesday when my aunt was here and it was so uncrowded and fun. Savannah picked out painted pumpkins for both herself and Seth and got to put her head in all the figures and would say, "I'm a cat, I'm a scarecrow, I'm a pumpkin, etc." She love the hay maze. She rode in the wagon and had a great time. I am holding Seth in the sling so there are no pictures of us. Everytime I gave the camera to my aunt, Savannah walked away or wouldn't look. Just take my word for it that Seth had fun too.
Auntie I and Savannah at Pumpkintown
In the wagon with the Dora pumpkin, but then she noticed the paint was chipped and switched to Kai Lan since there were no more Dora pumpkins
Looking in the mirror
Picking the pumpkins for her and Seth
In the wagon and ready to go
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









I want to go to Pumpkin Town! Looks like so much fun with your Aunt.
ReplyDelete