I couldn't wait for Seth's birthday to "give" him his convertible high chair. So Rich put it together last night and we are putting it to good use. Seth ate breakfast in it and seemed to enjoy it a lot. It is very sleek and easy to get him in and out and he can sit at the table. No tray to remove or clean. I have to clean the table anyway so why not eat right on it. The best thing is that it is adjustable as he grows and then it converts to a chair that can hold up to 150 lbs.
Yuki is doing great and everyone loves him. Even Pumpkin. They are playing together. Here are a few of him sleeping in the cat's world's favorite bouncer.
It is bitterly cold today after the snow yesterday and very windy. It will hopefully be much nicer tomorrow when we go see our friends in NY and their new baby. It is January in New England, so what do I expect. Maybe this will be our last New England winter? Doubtful, but I am working on 2011!
I have planned the kid's birthday parties and then we will jet out to Puerto Rico 2 days later. Can't wait. How far away is it? Hopefully I can make it through another 6 weeks of winter before then. I am hoping for the groundhog not to see his shadow.









No comments:
Post a Comment