Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sitting and Sharing

Savannah is pointing Both eating crackers
Watching and snacking together
Love this photo.
How cute they are together
They are watching a "movie" as Savannah says
She is explaining it to her brother
They are so into it
Life can't get better than this--crackers, water, Mickey Mouse and my sister
Beautiful Girl
Big Smile for her brother
Big boy on the couch
Savannah playing with Yuki
I just adore when Savannah and Seth play together or spend time with each other. It is the sweetest thing in the world and warms my heart. All I want is my kids to have a close and loving relationship. Yesterday Savannah was watching Mickey Mouse and eating crackers and I sat Seth on the couch and he had a cracker and water and they just sat together and ate and watched and laughed. It was adorable and I am glad I got a few pictures.
We got WAY more snow today than predicted and now the temperature is dropping. Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment