No matter how many kids I would have, I would still be amazed by their development. It is just incredible how fast they learn and that can't do something one day and then the next day they can. Just last night for the first time, Seth clapped after I clapped when he stacked two cups. Unfortunately, once I went to get the camera he was crying and the clapping and smiling were over. Just in the last two days since he turned 10 months, he can stack cups, he can clap, he can wave and when you say "no" he shakes his head no. He is also crawling VERY fast and can pull up on anything, anywhere. No steps though or standing on his own yet. Mommy is glad about that. I can wait a few more months.
Our friends Ben and Christopher came over for a play date the other day and we finally got to exchange holiday gifts. Seth got a stacking toy that twirls and plays music. After showing him one time, he could put the rings on and take them off and figured out how to get it to move and play music. He also got a bead maze which he loves (and so does Savannah). Savannah got Go Paint, which is the BEST thing you could EVER give Savannah and a puzzle with shapes and ladybug game. We have the best friends in the world! They spoil us!
We have decided to go to Puerto Rico in March for the 3 of our birthdays. 7 days of beach, sand, pool and sun. We are staying at the Embassy Suites in Dorado. We need a 2 room suite since Seth needs silence and to be by himself to sleep. I found a great deal and we can fly for free on miles. Rich wants to take Savannah skiing and three nights at a ski mountain in a 2 room suite is more expensive than a week hotel stay in Puerto Rico. As soon as I told Savannah we were going to the beach on an airplane she said, "I need a bathing suit. I am wearing a shirt." I told her not today, but for your birthday. She replied, "In March. March seventeen." So smart. I taught her that weeks ago and she remembers. We are also taking her to American Girl for her birthday in Boston before our flight. Her doll has been shipped and she is going to wear the matching dress. I think I am going to cry she is going to be so adorable.









Seth is getting so big! We must get together soon!
ReplyDeleteWow! Go Seth! I find it sooo amazing how fast kids pick things up. I can't belive he will be having his first birthday here in a couple of months. Crazy!
ReplyDeleteI thought I posted to this thread....LOVE Seth's toy, that looks way cool.
ReplyDeleteSeth is growing up WAY too quick, he's absolutely adorable as always!!!