Monday, July 13, 2009

Food and Fun for My Four Month Birthday

For Seth's 4 month-a-birthday Auntie I and Uncle Jeff came to visit for the day. Rich worked a 12 hour shift in the ER, so it was so wonderful to have the company and Savannah was so excited to see Titi I and Juncle Jeff. It was the perfect day outside, so we went out for brunch and ate outside. Unfortutely, I forgot my camera, so no photos from brunch, but Savannah loved it and was such a good girl and Seth slept most of the time. Seth is loving his cereal and bananas. He learned very fast that the good stuff is on a spoon and opens his mouth and smiles. He is now gumming it and swallowing and then askes for more. It is so cute to watch him develop and enjoy food. I knew he would. He is a great eater. Seth took two long naps yesterday and slept 11 hours last night-- 8 p.m. to 7 a.m. I don't know if he just had an active day or if the cereal is filling him up and helping him sleep. We will have to see, but I am one happy mama today.
Daddy is off today, so that is a nice treat and will make this a fast week. Very into my new toy. I am going to get this in my mouth if it is the last thing I do.
This is a great vantage point for my toy
Playing with Auntie I and Uncle Jeff
Trying out an all natural maple teething biscut from Auntie I
Reaching for the spoon. I want more cereal.
Got food?
I love this picture!
Open up--I am going to have a lot of eating pictures over the next few weeks.
Yum!
Trying to hold his own bottle
Auntie I with her two cuties
Savannah getting kisses
Artist at Work
Aunitie I and her snuggle nephew
Uncle Jeff and Seth
Seth loves to lay in his changer and play
Wow look at me grab my toy

2 comments:

  1. awww happy 4 months sweet boy!!! did you know my bday is march 12th too?
    He is loving his food..smart kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 months old, man where did the time go? He is soo cute and such a chunk like Kamden. Love all the pix and looks like you all had a great time. What is Savannah painting with? They look really cool!!! Take care and sorry that I have been a major slacker.

    ReplyDelete