
This is definitely for babies

New tummy time mat

Wow!

Enthralled

Who's that on the new tummy time mat?

How old are you?

Look at me sit

Big Boy!

You are doing great...but wait

Who me? Busted!

See, I still fit.

Here are all the reasons I can sit here.

Playing shy like who me

3 year old I will sit here if I want to even if I get stuck look
Savannah is really enjoying reliving her "baby time" with her baby toys that we are bringing up fromt he basement and refreshing for Seth. To her they are like new toys. As long as it is safe, we let her play with them. She is really funny. She is stuck between wanting to be a big girl and holding onto being a baby. Or maybe they are just plain fun! She is so cute and sweet and I love when they play together and she helps him with his toys.
I am thinking we might need to get one of those Bumbo seats for E. She can't sit up yet but maybe by trip 2, she will be. Noah used to love to sit in Josh's!
ReplyDelete