Seth was just adorable. He did not cry and got his picture taken and a first haircut certificate. Of course, Savannah had to get her bangs cut too and couldn't be left out of the action. She also got a headband and princess wand. She LOVED it there and could have played all day and they were so nice to her. Then when we went to Whole Foods so many of the employees complimented her hair.
Getting ready for my first haircut
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Seth's First Haircut at Rollarcoaster Cuts
Seth's hair has grown so fast and was well beyond his ears, so we were walking around West Hartford yesterday and found the BEST children's hair salon I have ever seen. It is a 6 Flags Theme with TV's, toys, hair accessories, dolls, stickers and more. I am definitely having Savannah's 4th birthday party there--you get glammed, make your own lip gloss and lotion and get a mini mani and pedi. How cute! They were SO nice and much more reasonable then where I have been going (where they are doing you a favor and aren't so nice). I will take the kids here from now on. I even thought it was fun and you get customer points towards merchandise or off 6 Flags tickets for how much you spend. So worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









That haircut place looks like they make it fun for kids..
ReplyDeleteCertificate is cool too...What a happy boy SEth. with his new haircut..
That is a cool salon! We don't have anything like that around here. I wish I could of seen Ava's first haircut, they acutally shaved it at around 5 months old in Guatemala!
ReplyDelete