Saturday, July 4, 2009
Red, White, and Blue We Love You
We had a super fun filled day of shopping at the Kittery Maine Outlets today Hanna Andersen, Gymboree, Carters, OshKosh, Hartstrings, Children's Place, Ecco, Under Armour, Champion, Reebox, Saucony, etc. Mommy was in heaven. We also went to the Kittery Trading Post which was like Cabelas or L.L. Bean. Really large, but not an outlet.
We started out our day at Starbucks, of course. Then we went to the Friendly Toast for brunch, which is our favorite place here. It is the BEST! I had a mango-strawberry smoothie and an egg white omlette with spinach, brie, and herbs. It was delicious. They make all their own bread and I had the whole wheat. Daddy splurged for the chocolate chip pancakes and couldn't eat them all. The portions there even satisfied Rich's appetite. Then we were off to the outlets.
We made the right decision not to go to the beach today. Even though we saw a lot more sun than other day in the past week, it still was quite stormy in the afternoon and we had to keep making made dashes or waiting out the rain. Tomorrow is predicted to be a bit less stormy. Let's hope so!
Savannah is at the pool with Daddy and I stayed in the room to give Seth at bottle, but he is now sleeping. We will get ready and have nice dinner in town, most likely at Sake tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










Shopping.... I'm jealous! Especially Heartstrings. I love that store! I discovered that store when we were in Orlando and Shane made the mistake of leaving me in there alone with a credit card :) Looks like a wonderful day for everyone.
ReplyDeleteOMg i soooo wished i had those stores close by!!!!!! FUN FUN FUN!
ReplyDelete