Saturday, July 4, 2009

Our Little Firecrackers--Happy 4th of July!

We will have our patriotic pictures later, but here are some from right before we left and when we got to the hotel. Seth slept 12 hours straight and Savannah, our night owl, is still sleeping. We are looking forward to our day in Kittery Maine and maybe at a playground and possibly a Japanese dinner tonight to welcome Seth home (and we love it) to the USA! A blending of cultures. Can't wait until he can enjoy the yummy food. We read on the Internet that the Chef and Owner was trained in Osaka, where Seth was born. It got customer ratings of sushi that rivals NYC, DC, Boston, and CA.
Happy 4th and be safe! Savannah helping with the pacifier before we left. Savannah hanging out watching her DVD.
Helping Daddy inflate the yoga ball so we can bounce Seth. It worked.
Savannah found some light reading in the hotel to catch up on.
A moment of silence please as I reflect on what I just read.
I am so happy to be in New Hampshire for the first time in my life!
I have started laughing
Handsome lil' fella
I have a big smile and my eyes closed.
Happy red, white and blue to you!

1 comment:

  1. LOL sooo cute...was that the Bible? lol

    ReplyDelete