Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 15th Anniversary to Us

To Savannah and Seth, Today Mommy and Dadd celebrate their anniversary. I know you don't know what that means, but it is a very special day. 15 years ago Mommy and Daddy said vows in front of all our family and friends and pledged our love to each other and promised to devote our lives to each other. It was a beautiful day. Now, 15 years later our lives have changed a lot, but one thing that has not changed is how much I love Daddy. He is a wonderful husband, my best friend, my soul mate and the love of my life. He is a dedidcated and loving father to the two of you and I love watching him with you. Not that I ever want you to grow up and get married, but when you do, which is a fact of life, I hope you both find a spouse that is loving and dedicated to you as Daddy is to Mommy. I wish for you to be that lucky to find the one you are meant to be with forever. Daddy, I love you always and forever. Thank you for going through this journey of life with me and being there for me. Savannah and Seth, Daddy and I love you to the moon and back. We are so happy to celebrate our anniversary as a family of 4 this year and many years from now on. Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment