Seth is amazing and changing every day. He is growing up WAY too fast. I would like to keep him just like this.
Aww baby sleeping with his burp cloth. He loves it almost as much as his Mommy.
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Finally Photos and Lots of Them
We dug the USB port from the camera out to get the photos from the old camera. We have not taken the new one out of the box yet, but hopefully tomorrow we will. These are not all 129, but there are a lot for your viewing pleasure. I hope to blog a lot now with the new camera and it will take me a few day to post all the photos from the last few weeks without a functioning camera. But, I have to be able to leave the bathroom first...
Potty training will have been on for 2 weeks tomorrow. It is going really well. She is doing an amazing job. We still wear pull ups at night and when we go out. But at home she has been near 100% for the last few days with telling me when she has to go and having less accidents. Today we had some setbacks, but that is to be expected. Patience is the key. I just want it to get to the point where she tells me when she has to go and that she will go in public. I bought the travel cushie seat, so hopefully that will help. We are leaving on Wednesday to got RI for 5 days and we will see how that goes. And then school will be the next major hurdle. My wise friends who have been there/done that tell me that less frequent trips to the bathroom just kind of happen and same with your child telling when they have to go and just trusting them. It is a challenge and a journey. So please know that I am not MIA if I have not been commenting on your blog. Just no computer access in the potty!
Hey, Peyton-Sakura, can I share my sweet potatoes with you? (Seth loves to watch videos of my friend Jennifer's daughter Peyton. She is VERY pretty!).
Great tummy time moment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Peyton Sakura says she'd love to share sweet potatoes and burp cloths with Seth! He's SUCH a cutie!
ReplyDeleteYAY for Savannah too - gosh she's doing GREAT with being a big girl! That's awesome, way to go Savannah!
I've missed you, but my blog time and facebook time has been at 0!!! I seem so busy now but they kids aren't the cause of it...Things just seem to be going by without the blink of an eye :)
ReplyDeleteThe babys are getting so big, Seth is a doll and Savannah way to go on the potty training...Madisyn will not have ANY thing to do with the potty, Maybe you can share your secrets with me since our girls are twins and all!
Are you guys still going to come to Fl in December? I really really hope so!!!