Saturday, August 1, 2009

HIgh Chair Time

When we arrived in NJ last night after a 6 hour drive that should have taken three due to Friday summer traffic, heavy rain, heavy volume, road closures, accidents, and traffic, we decided to reward ourselves with some dessert. We put Seth in the high chair Savannah used to use for some fruit and he loved it. He was all comfy, ate his pears, and played with toys. He looks so small in it. Savannah was 8 months when she first used it (even though she wasn't much bigger than Seth is now). He loves his solid food. I whipped him up some fresh bananas and peaches this morning. Yum! Savannah is doing awesome on the potty. She was pretty much dry for the ride and she told me TWICE last night that she had to go poopy in the potty. That is a huge breakthrough. I think she will be just about trained by school, but I will probably put her in pull ups at first since it is a new environment and new people.
I am here and ready to eat Fruit Face
Happy Boy
"Talking" in his high chair
Love that smile
Savannah sees cake
Time to share
Happy big girl!
Finishing it off lickey split

1 comment:

  1. What a big boy Seth is. I can't believe he's already in a high chair. He's such a handsome little guy too. I love it!

    ReplyDelete