Friday, February 12, 2010

Early Valentine's Day

This is the best picture I could get of them together this morning After school with a balloon she bought for Mommy with Daddy
Balloon Girl
Pretty in Pink
This is the please smile picture
Not the most cooperative, but this is the best one we have
Take 1 she looked down
Take 2 she looked away again
Thought this was a riot. Seth got himself in the middle of all the toys
Entertaining himself with a princess wand and dolls
Busy, busy boy
Loves princesses--definitely in touch with his softer side with a girly big sister
He climbed over the chair to get in the middle of the dolls
Today at school Savannah had a "Friendship Celebration" for Valentine's Day. She looked really pretty in a pink Addias shirt that said LOVE with matching leggings with hearts. She had heart socks and hearts in her hair. She did not want to take any pictures this morning though, so the ones above are the best I got. I sent in sugar free strawberry jello and Savannah said her friends ate it. When I asked her about her day she said, "I played Play-doh." So, not much information about the party. She came home with a bag of goodies including cards, candy, stickers and pencils. Rich took Savannah to school today and then got his haircut and did some errands. Seth decided to not even take an hour long nap so he got plenty of Mommy and Seth time on his 11 month birthday.
This morning while Seth was playing independently, he climbed over Savannah's princess chair and got himself right in the middle of all the dolls, puzzles, and princess stuff. He was in all his glory and mommy laughed and snapped a few pictures.
Daddy and Savannah came home with a big valentine balloon, a dozen pink roses and a latte from Starbucks. Savannah said, "Happy Valentine's Day, Mommy. I love you, Mommy." Melt my heart! Have a great Valentine's Day weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment