Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day Part Dos

After swimming, all dressed. Back in hearts and my hair is cut, but still a little wet from my bath
I took the nap of the year, so we had dinner at home.
Styling with my new haircut and eating off a plate for the first time without dumping it.
A Tinkerbell Tutu and hat made especially for me
She is dancing
Seth got a Handy Manny tool box for Valentine's Day and Savannah was caught red handed taking his tools
Playing together
Reading her new Tinkerbell book with her legs swung over her riding moose. So boring to sit on it the traditional way
Now Savannah is sharing her new Wow, Wow, Wubbzy laptop computer with Seth
I love the way she shows and teaches him
Love my girly girl
This was the best one I could get
A balloon ribbon is more fun than toys
I love this picture.
Look who is by Seth's feet
Eating while a kitty is tickling his toes
Yummy fruit and sugar free jello for dessert
Giving her brother a snack
Our Valentine's celebration plans got a bit changed, but that is ok. We went to West Hartford earlier in the day to get the kids haircuts. Then we had lunch at Moe's Mexican Cantina and coffee at It's a Grind. We headed back towards home for Savannah's swimming lesson and then came home and put Seth down for a nap and got ready to go out to dinner. Little did we know because Seth only snoozed for a half and hour all day he was going to combine all his naps in one and sleep for almost 4 hours. So, by the time he got up at 8:30 p.m. it was too late to head out, so we had spaghetti, salad and sugar free jello and fruit. It was yummy and worked out great. Then we exchanged gifts and had a blast playing until it was time for bed.
Savannah and Seth are getting SO close. Savannah just adores Seth and told me the other day that Seth is her best friend. Melts a Mommy's heart! She also teaches him so much. She "reads" to him, counts with him, sings to him, plays with him, and yesterday she even told him to cover his sneeze when he sneezed and showed him how. Just adorable. This is what I always dreamed of.
Today we woke up to snow and more is predicted, so I canceled our plans for today and we will stay in once again. I so wish to move to an non-wintery climate.
Speaking of winter though, we are headed up to the mountains this weekend, so it is kind of a continued celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment