S
She made her "necklace" at school
Being silly
Even sillier with bagel in her mouth
Savannah took this of me
Savannah and I took these together of Yuki sleeping
Yuki likes his new tunnel
Fast asleep
Savannah has become quite the little photographer. When I take out the camera she says, "I try. Please! I take a picture." Well, she has learned to look in the view finder and center and shoot. She is doing really well. Sometimes she takes the ceiling or the garbage can and many pictures of Dora, but that is ok and a start. She tried to take a picture of Seth, but he moves too fast now. And we can only get Yuki when he is sleeping. She took a picture of me too. Her masterpieces are above.
We are having a good week and hoping for no snow this weekend. It looks like the big storm is going to miss us and hit the mid-Atlantic again. Unfortunately, the groundhog saw his shadow. 6 more weeks of winter. I just hope we don't get snow on the kid's birthdays and for our trip. We went to jet out of here safely in March.
Still waiting for news from the court on Seth's finalization. It is getting frustrating. I called this week and the person I usually talk to is was working on a project and couldn't be disturbed and the person on the phone asked her for me if they received the documentation they needed and the answer was "partially," but I don't know what that means and what they are missing. I will call back next week or have our social worker call so I don't seem like I am hounding them. There is a fine line between following up and being annoying and we need their help and cooperation to get this completed. I don't think it is going to be the 30 days they promised. Nothing can ever be easy or smooth, but nothing in life worth it is.
There is a Guatemalan Families get together this week in Disney World. Since we just went in December, we couldn't go again. If we lived in FL, it would be easy. I am working on going to the Japanese Adoptive Families reunion in May in Disneyland and we would get to see our friends in Southern CA too.
Have a good weekend from our happy household.









Work HARD Carrie, we really want you to come in May, it would be SO NICE to finally meet in person :)
ReplyDeleteGreat post and great pictures!