C
Clap
Really into it
Can you tell the TV is mounted on the wall?
Sitting like a big boy
What did we get?
These are Savannah's barrettes.
What's this?
What else do we have?
Lots of goodies
And I thought I was the only one who gets excited when a package comes from the Gymboree. I just set it down when UPS delivered it and before I knew it the kids were searching the contents. Very cute how they were a team.
Seth loves to sit in the Elmo chair, eat snacks, and watch his shows. It is so adorable and he is really growing up (way too fast). Please ignore that fact that his shirt is soaked. It always is. He is a teething and drooling machine. It is so much drool now it is like rain coming off his chin. And, he refuses to wear a bib. He hates bibs.
We did not get nearly the snow that was predicted. Only about 3 inches fell but it took all day and into the evening. We are heading to Lake George and Lake Placid next weekend. Savannah is going to take a 1/2 an hour private ski lesson at Gore. It is funny because about 6 years ago when Rich was skiing and I was reading a book in the lodge I watched the kiddie ski lesson and thought how cute and saw the moms watching their children taking a lesson. It seemed like my turn would never come to watch my child out there and now here it is. Rich might take her this weekend locally to see if she likes it. I am going to get to go outlet shopping and to the spa, so I am looking forward to it. That is the compromise for going somewhere cold. And in 5 weeks we will be in Puerto Rico, where it is guaranteed not to snow.









No comments:
Post a Comment