
Seth reading is Baby Love book

Savannah and her new "I love you" bear

And the book tastes good too.

Wow! A pillow with an S for my new bed

My card

Seth's Bear

Bear Hugs

OOOOO! A box!

Seth's bear all wrapped up

Savannah opening her bear
Savannah and Seth received a special delivery Valentine's Day package from Papa and Sheila today. The kids were so excited and enjoyed pulling apart the tissue paper, ribbons, and wrapping to find the treasures that were inside. I must admit, they liked the box and wrapping too. The even liked the cards. It is hard to take pictures of them these days with turning heads and being on the move and making silly faces, but I hope I captured how much it meant to them. Just being acknowledged and remembered and thought about is what matters to children. It isn't the "what" at all.
Thank you so very much Papa and Sheila. We love you and miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment