We have had the wonderful opportunity to have family and friends come visit us over the past two weeks. We had some local visitors and my aunt came for a few days too and was a lifesaver and got to bond with the kiddos!!!! We had lots of fun and spent quality time together.
Here are some photos from the past week and with our friends and family. We love sharing our family with those that mean the most to us.

Move over--I am the big sister and I am in the driver's seat now

Sis, when you are 17 and I am 14 I need you to drive me around, not now.

Frist outing to Target. Seth having his bottle and Daddy having his too.

Two cute kiddies in their car seats. The back seat si full and Mommy is falling out trying to give Seth his bottle

Seth with Mommy's friend Trish. We were so happy to see them again. We missed our dear friends so much while we were away.

Girl with a "tude"

Three toddlers all looking in different directions

Better--I call it a candid

Auntie I the sleep magnet

Auntie I and both kids--cute!

Giving Seth some chow

Auntie I got to play "sit ball" with Savannah

Balance

Sachin and Sohan--We met Sohan at 4 weeks. He is 3 1/2 months now. He will be Seth's big buddy!

Ashkua and Seth

Jen holding Seth

Big girls playing--Maggie and Savannah

Jen and Enrique meeting Seth

Fudgie needs to get in the action too--don't worry he is declawed and has no teeth and is almost 17. Just checking out what is in the pack n' play.
Seth has had several visitors over the last few days. We had some friends over and are seeing more this weekend. We love sharing our children with those we love. Also, a few photos from when my aunt was here helping me out and being my lifeline.
No comments:
Post a Comment