Monday, May 18, 2009

Stroller Fun

We had half a nice day on Friday, so that was the first time we have gotten to try out the double stroller. After our portraits (which came out great. I will load the CD and post them when I have second--haha maybe in 2010) we walked around this really nice, upscale, outside mall with the double stroller and got a bite to eat. It was fun "driving" it and I really like it. Of course, Seth was happeir sleeping on his belly in it and Savannah wasn't sure at first about the new passenger next door. Daddy also took Savannah out in the jogging stroller on the airline trail on Saturday for 5 miles.
It is extremely hard to find the time to do the blog, so I am sorry if it is brief and I miss some days. It is important to me and I want everyone to be able to see our family, so I try my best. Savannah running with Daddy (actualy sitting--he is running) Cutest runner on the trail
We bribed (not really) with lemon sorbet from Coldstone Creamery to go back in the stroller. Seth is sacked out.
Mommy's dream--pushing her two babies in a double stroller
All comfy and settled in.
Neither passenger was too thrilled at first.
Ok, one is settling in to go to sleep and the other is trying to bolt.
Who is that next door to me?
Ok, he is sleeping and I took some pictures, can I get out now?

3 comments:

  1. Their shirts r too adorable..
    Love the pic of u and ur two kids. precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such an exciting time, the kids are just precious and adorable! LOVE their shirts! Seth looks like he's growing a little :) Have fun and enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that the City Elite stroller? That's what I'm looking at, too. Mean Girl just ordered the double, and another friend is looking at it for jogging.
    Kids are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete