Seth is doing great with tummy time and it seems like he can hold his head up higher than ever. He has great stability and will soon be able to do more things. He also enjoys more of his toys now--like the tummy time mat with the mirror and rotating toys, his mobile on the changing table, and his swing. I am such a happy mommy that he likes the swing now and will even nap in it. The swing was a lifesaver with Savannah. He is reaching for objects too--toys, jewelry, clothing, and hair. He has quite a grip too. He still loves to bounce and that is what really calms him down and makes him happy. Daddy found a bouncer with a remote control, so we bought it. I also got him an exersaucer. I know he will use it soon and will love it.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Hold Your Head Up High!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









I can't believe how big Seth is getting. I love all his expressions now. What a cutie! Can't wait to see you guys!
ReplyDeleteI just love how expressive Seth is. Such a cutie, just like his big sis.
ReplyDelete