Savannah is just so precious to Seth. He was sleeping downstairs in the bassinette and Savannah and I went upstairs to get ready for bed. After she brushed her teeth, she started to go downstairs and I asked her where she was going. She said, "Seth." I told her Daddy brought Seth upstairs and he was in the crib (co-sleeper on the side of our bed). She went over and kissed him goodnight and then got into bed. Melt your heart...
Boppy's are for big girls too.
Today's version of a smile
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Sleeping and Smiling Children
Just some super sweet and super cute to share today to make you smile...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









haha. the last picture of Savannah made me laugh. It's funny how they can sleep in what looks like the most uncomfortable positions. :) Cute story & adorable kids!
ReplyDeleteThanks for adding me to your new blog!!!! cute cute cute!
ReplyDeleteI love all the pics of the two kids sleeping. They are so sweet when they are sleeping. It makes me reflect on when my kids were younger.
ReplyDelete