Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Marvelous Monday

My dad has been visiting with Sheila for the last two days and we had lots of fun yesterday. It is just great to have some extra hands to get things done and give both your children lots of love and attention. My dad played with Savannah on her playscape and we went out for ice cream and to one of my favorite stores where there are lots of toys out for Savannah to play with. Then when Rich came home we went out to dinner to Japanese! Yum! Habatchi! Here are some photos for now...
Where's Seth? Here he is--Peek a Boo!
Closed his eyes but the smile was SOOO cute I couldn't resist
Just my handsome self
I am all smiles because Mommy is feeding me oatmeal and bananas!
Such a neat boy fixing his bib
Baby boy in blue
Relaxing on the deck
Papa and Seth with the same look just hanging together
My dad put Seth to sleep
He was just holding him and his eyes closed and he was out. So Sweet!

2 comments:

  1. It's always such a joy to see grandparents and grandkids interacting. And I love the pics of Seth playing peek-a-boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seth is SO darn adorable! I love his smiles, and yes I agree - he and Peyton have SO much in common, it's amazing! We've got to get together one day so they can play :)

    Savannah is so cute sitting like a big girl on the swing too! She's precious!

    ReplyDelete