Seth working out on the yoga ball.
Happy in my new rocker.
I was having tons of trouble with Blogger and had to reset my password and then my pictures came out not centered, but after getting so many "cannot upload" errors, this is just how they are going to be.
Savannah has been going to bed very late and sleeping in (until noon almost every day). She now believes there are monsters in her room, in her bed, in Seth's room, and outside. I guess that is why she has not slept by herself in 3 years, but can now tell us why. We go through a whole scenario of no monsters in the bed, no monsters in the house, no hug monsters, no kiss monsters, etc. Then she thinks shadows are giants, so we go through the same conversation about giants--no giant Nana, no giant Dada, no giant Seth, no giant Mommy, no giant rabbit, etc. Toddlers have such a vivid imagination. We keep reassuring her that monsters are pretend and only on TV and they are nice monster like Elmo and Cookie Monster and they are puppets and people and are not real. We don't even know where she got this from because she has not watched Sesame Street in over a year and and the only other "monsters" would be from Halloween, but children remember things that you wouldn't think they do. I now bring Savannah downstairs when I get up. I used to leave her in bed and then have to go get her. Now I just skip the step of her crying for me, having to carry her down the steps, and putting her back to sleep. I put her on the couch where she sleeps several more hours and there are no monsters to wake her up.
Seth will be four months tomorrow. We re excited to give him solid food. He has changed so much and is growing up so fast, but the most rewarding thing is the big, toothless grin (which probably won't be toothless for long).









soooo supercute!
ReplyDeleteI wonder if that's whats going on with Ava and her non-sleeping.....
ReplyDelete