Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Weekend Updates From the IPhone

There were more pictures than this, but Blogger was just being too frustrating, wasn't saving, etc. Too frustrating, so this is all we have. I will try again another time. We were welcomed back home with thunderstorms all day today, lots of laundry, and a full dishwasher. Back to reality. We had so much fun though. Here are the memories. The kids were great today and I got as much done as I could. Savannah had My Gym and loved it. She is doing great. Seth and I got to watch her while we waited for the thunderstorm to pass. She is doing wonderfully on the balance beam, parallel bars and in the ball pit and on the slides. She is so agile. She also colored so beautifully. Her coloring is really percise and deliberate now. I am so proud of her. Seth and Rich are sleeping and maybe my little night owl will want to join the ranks of sleeping people soon.
Tomorrow we are hosting play group for the local mom's group I am in. I hope it is nice our so we can use our playscape. Walking on the beach with sand between my toes. Digging like there is nobody else in the world
Hair blowing in the wind
Cute on the beach
BEACH!!!!
Let me just adjust this seat so I can drive
Playing at the outlets
Sleeping at the outlets
Serious about trains
Mommy's little love
Now this is FUN at the outlets
Climbing girl
All checked out and the car is packed and one thing left on the luggage cart
Beautiful day in Portsmouth, NH. We only get a sky like this about 10 days a year in New England, if we are lucky.

3 comments:

  1. I'm playing catch up on all the blogs I follow. Looks like you guys had a great vacation. Savannah looks like she's a little beach girl already, sun, sand, who could want anything more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE pictures! I am glad you had a fantastic weekend and you saw some SUN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures from your iPhone! Thank goodness we have them when we need them :) Looks like you had a great trip and the kids are adorable as usual.

    ReplyDelete