Sunday, August 23, 2009

Boppy, Bath, and Bouncer

This is all about Seth. So cute on his boppy and in his bouncer. Also, he is starting to like his bath now that he can sit up and play. Yeah! Still isn't crazy about his hair being washed, but Savannah still doesn't like that either, but can play in the bath forever if I let her. Hanging out on the couch while the girls do "girly" things like hair So cute
Don't know why, but I love this little expression.
My sister is so into playing with her older cousins that she doesn't even realize I have her blanket
Savannah, I have your blankie and I am probably going to put it in my mouth.
Some light reading during my bath
Fianally having bathtime fun.
It is fun now that I can sit and play.
Serious about ese toys
bounce, bounce, and more bounce
Blurry because I am bouncing so fast
He can stay in here for awhile now and make his own fun
Concentration for this new and exciting toy

2 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwww he is just amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
    I think my blog is going to go private...can you send me your email address i'd love for you to still see my blog....HUGS!!!

    Here is my email just send it to me...wadi2u@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured that Seth would love the jumper too! Love the bathtime reading photos too - so cute!

    ReplyDelete