My Darling Daughter
My Baby Boy--Only picture so far with his dimple--my new fav!
Mother's Day Dinner
Big girl enjoying her meal
Savannah not looking
Take two--can't really see Seth
Sleeping Baby
Another try--I love the way Savannah is looking at Seth
Now I love the way Savannah is looking up at me
A kiss for my precious girl
Big girls get to have dessert--Yum!
Back at the hosue with gifts
I couldn't be a happier Mommy
My prides and joys!
Kissing Savannah for my robe and bath products
OOOO--I think I will be sharing these with someone
I had a beautiful and wonderful Mother's Day with my family. My first one as Mommy of 2 was very special. We went to a lovely country inn and had a fantastic meal with stellar service. That always makes it so much more pleasant. They catered to Savannah and Seth slept on my lap, so I ate with one hand and Rich cut up my food (and Savannah's). Everything was delcious and the day was delightful. The sun was out and it was a bit cool and breezy, but at least there was sunshine. We have not seen much of that.
I was pampered to the nines. My dad sent me pink roses and lillies. My aunt sent me a Willow Tree figure of parents with a baby called "A Miracle," which we certainly have two of those. Rich, Savannah and Seth got me a fluffy pink robe and lavender bath products from Crabtree and Evelyn. Wow! Lucky Mommy!









Sounds like a great Mothers day!!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy to see you with both your son and daughter this year!!!
Such an amazing Mother's Day for you Carrie! I'm so happy to be able to experience it myself - those of us that waited SO long for this appreciate it so much more I think?!
ReplyDeleteI saw that you have the matching necklace to my Mom bracelet that I got for Mother's Day and that you got it two days after your referral - Dean and I celebrated just three days after our referral with a celebration of our 15 year wedding anniversary - we received the call from Taz on Feb 9th and celebrated our anniversary Feb 12th - isn't that amazing?!
What a wonderful story so far. I am soooooo over the moon happy for you guys. Thank you for sharing your time in Japan it was amazing to see the beautiful sights and it is obvious how much you enjoyed your time. I look forward to watching the family bond grow even stronger now that you are home. Hope to be able to see you on our upcoming trip.... Congratulations and hugs to all...
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the invite! It's been so fun to catch up. Congratulations!!! I am SO happy for you all. Seth is adorable & Savannah is such a beautiful & caring big sister. You are so blessed!
ReplyDeleteMuch love~
Ann